Tuesday, February 13, 2007

What do you think about blogging?...

My blogging experience has been great although I am having a hard time finding the time in which to blog. I think that it is a great way to either keep an online journal or to share information with other people across the globe. I really enjoying sharing with others what is going on in my life. I enjoying reading what is going on in other peoples lives too.
Whether we realize it or not, most of us are blogging everyday on related sites such as facebook and myspace. With the expansion of technology, I do not see it out of the ordinary to see a child doing just that. Children are learning very young how to navigate the internet and use it to their advantage. Through blogging, teachers and students can communicate useful and important information. Likewise, parents can get more invovled with the teachers via web communication. I believe that blogging is an excellent way to corporate modern day technology into the curriculum.

2 comments:

Jad505 said...

So yay! U got a chance to post u'r blog! tehehehe Just wanted to say hey and that u'r brochure looks good! I hope u have a good day...I'll cya at work tom.!

Anonymous said...

I think that finding the time to blog is hard for everyone. This will be the only draw back to using blogs in the classroom. If we think our workload is hard now, what will it be when we have a hundred students.